We would like to inform you that, our operations did not disrupt during Covid-19 Global Pandemic.
Considering the declarations of legal autorities and the measures we take, we can strongly foresee and
assure the continuity of our business and production in the future.
Here, you may find the measures we take against Covid-19:
• All our staff are informed about hygiene rules to avoid Covid-19.
• Travels have been suspended, training and events have been postponed.
• Meetings are restricted and most of them are moved to online platforms.
• The employees who aged over 55 and have chronic disease have been sent home with paid vacation.
• To ensure full continuity of our services, specific teams are divided during work and break times as social isolation groups: As you might know, As Celik has two facilities, 50 km away from each other in same city. We have created social isolation groups include certain employees who are in interaction with only each other, according to working departments and shifts to ensure continuity of our service. Hereby, we will be able to continue our production by put a spesific group into quarantine in a worst-case scenario.
• Remote working with shifts has begun to a certain extent in office employees.
• At our offices and workshops, disinfection has been increased.
• Protective face masks are delivered daily to all employees.
• Every day our employees’ health is monitoring with smart thermometers in the entrances.
• Hand sanitizers are replaced in all departments, especially entrances, cafeterias, changing rooms and other common areas.
• The number of shuttle buses are increased with daily disinfection and distanced seating order with obligation of face masks.
• Additional changing rooms are constructed and entrances are restricted with numbers.
• There are some rearrangements for dining hall to use:
• Only 2 people are allowed to sit at the 6-people table.
• 1 meters space between the lines should be kept while being served meals.
• Disposable tableware are provided with packaged bread and beverages in all meals.
• Food menus are enriched with fresh fruits and vegetables to support immune system.
As As Çelik, we believe that with responsibility and carefulness, we could soon leave these days
Aslıhan TAŞDAN TÜFENK
Corporate Communications Department
In order to sustain our integrated management system and support continual improvement, we organize trainings of interior auditor of ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System for 8 employees, in organization of Bureau Veritas with the participation of lead auditor of related systems, Nevin Savran. We thank all participants and herald the continuity of management system educations…
We, as As Çelik Döküm İşleme San. Ve Tic. A.Ş., have completed our certification process of our integrated management system which is based on continual improvement and sustainability, with Bureau Veritas who is a world leader company in certification services. The scope of our certificates ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (with UKAS-United Kingdom Accreditation Service), for As Çelik Samsun (Central) Factory is : Steel Casting, Pattern Design and Manufacturing, Machining, Welding and NDT Activities. The scope for Kavak Factory is : Steel Casting, Machining and Welding.
As Çelik has participated to NewCast casting fair takes place with Gifa, Metec and Therm Process in Dusseldorf between 25-29 June 2019. In their booth, As Çelik has welcomed many visitors and companies from different countries of the World.